Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,018 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1976
- 15 days on Zillow
- Views: 575 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $15
- Last sold: Jul 1983 for $100,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: 509 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Garage, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(S), Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Location \ In County, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Roof \ Shingle, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Special Listing Type \ Variable Commission, Utilities \ Public Sewer, Exterior Features \ Fenced, Floor Covering \ Wood, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Property Description \ One Story, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Appliances Included \ Oven, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Location \ Lot - Oversized, Last Change Type \ New Listing, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Kitchen Features \ Walk In Pantry, Fireplace Description \ Family Room, Last Status \ Incomplete, Listing Type \ Limited Service \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Front Exposure \ West, Office Primary Board ID \ Tampa
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,633 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1994
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 81
- Parcel #: 0197751034
- Zillow Home ID: 44903899
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $172-270K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 33618 home values will rise 5.7% next year, compared to a 6.6% increase for Lake Magdalene as a whole. Among 33618 homes, this home is 8.2% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 22.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33618, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.8% less than in Lake Magdalene, and 79.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 33618 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Magdalene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33618 home values.
|13332 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$226K||4||2||1,830|
|13336 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$218K||3||2||1,645|
|13330 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$209K||3||2||1,633|
|13338 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$208K||3||2||1,633|
|13335 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$226K||4||2||1,880|
|13333 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$283K||4||4||2,239|
|13331 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$224K||3||2||1,645|
|13345 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$257K||5||3.5||1,943|
|13328 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$227K||3||2||1,687|
|13329 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$225K||4||2||1,857|
|13340 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$245K||4||2||1,825|
|13344 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$215K||3||2||1,633|
|13303 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$166K||3||2||1,596|
|13327 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$236K||4||2||1,905|
|13301 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$201K||3||2||1,645|
|13326 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$218K||3||2||1,709|
|13342 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$220K||3||2||1,705|
|13305 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$229K||4||2||1,880|
|13346 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$212K||3||2||1,691|
|13347 Moran Dr Tampa, FL||$248K||3||2||2,125|
Nearby Schools in Lake Magdalene
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.